Our 2023 lineup is full of varied music genres such as funk, blues, latin, jazz, soul, swing, and more! This year, we will feature 9 downtown music venues ranging from wine bars to restaurants to art galleries and more. We are excited to bring musicians from all across the Pacific Northwest to play including 4 blues bands, 7 jazz bands including a venue devoted solely to traditional swing dancing, 1 latin band, 4 country bands, 2 cover bands with all kinds of music, and more! Some of these bands have never played in Ellensburg before, so you're in for a treat.
Friday July 28
Saturday July 29
Our 2023 music venues (open both nights, all of which are very walkable and within a 2-4 block radius of all other venues):
- Fortuity Wine and Nuwave Gallery (3rd Ave near Pearl Street) (5-8pm)
- Pine Street Events (Pine Street) (5-8pm)
- IOOF Odd Fellows Lodge (Pine Street) (5-8pm)
- The Ramsey Building (upstairs from the Clymer - Pearl Street) (6-9pm)
- Gallery One (Pearl Street) (7-10pm)
- The Pearl Bar and Grill (Pearl Street) (7-10pm)
- Gard Vintners (Pearl Street) (7-10pm)
- The Red Pickle (outdoor stage - Pine Street) (8-11pm)
- The Blue Rock (Pine Street - moved inside) (9pm-12am)
Are you an artist or do you represent a band? Click here to apply for next year's lineup, as we are full for 2023.